maanantai 5. syyskuuta 2011

np: buck tick - hyper love

PHAHAHAHHA OOOPS i totally forgot i even had a blog. SORRY!
well, the video... i've been busy doing nothing and now that i started splitting my tongue (using the fishing line method) i can't even speak properly. but after it's complete i'm absolutely going to show it off ON VIDEO.

other than that, i've been chilling out with all my new friends (and some old ones, kemis came to visit me last weekend), going to concerts (gackt & dir en grey holy hell if i may say so), partying hard... i even checked out the annyeong!party, mostly because many of my friends were there too. it's been great but i need to come back down to earth and get myself a job now.

i cut my hair too. it was way long and in a really bad condition so styling it was nearly impossible. now it's much shorter but i like it better this way.
OH! and you may congratulate me for finally gathering the courage i needed to try contact lenses! now i can't live without them, they really do make a huge difference. i want more. grey, black, brown, purple, turquoise... ALL THE COLORS! hahaha~


my look nowadays, not that different...

i could update more often, share some pictures of my everyday life and all that.
cause right now this blog is kind of... really boring. i even know it myself.
and now since my life has gotten so much more interesting i'd actually have something to share!
hahahha

at least i need to make this look prettier or something ahhahahaha.

we'll see about that.
-rulla


1 kommentti:

  1. eiks se muka satu? :o ja mun pitää kyl nyt ottaa itteäni niskast kii ja tulla käväsee joku vkoloppu siellä! :DD

    VastaaPoista