sunnuntai 17. heinäkuuta 2011

np: buck tick - embryo

 i'm really terribly sorry for not writing lately... i've been busy since i moved to helsinki almost a week ago and all that. but now i'm finally here, i can't even believe it. ever since i was a kid i've dreamed of living here and now i made it happen. how proud of myself am i?

i really wanted sushi while unpacking my things at my new place...
a charming picnic, no?
















about that video i promised, i think i'll make a better one (not happy anymore with the one i made much earlier) soon. i had problems uploading it and then i just kind of forgot all about it... sorry about that. but surely you can wait a bit longer?

dressed up to celebrate my new life... new wig too!





































have i ever mentioned how much i _hate_ posting pictures here, they just won't go where i want them and keep fucking up the text and all that... ah well.


everything here's black&white, i love it!
























we were out today, me and naru, walking around and taking pictures before we went to the movies. i've seen the final harry potter 2 times now... and cried way too hard both times. not that i'm a crazy fan or anything but it's an important part of my childhood.
i'm not much of a model but naru is great with the camera so even i can look decent. ahahahha~

chewing on accessories is a bad habit, kids.
"how's my hair?"












































g'night dudes & dudettes, i'm feeling sleepy!
-rulla

1 kommentti:

  1. You finally did it and moved!
    I remember the time, when I said, that I want to move to Berlin. I told it my family in 2007.
    That I want to live and work here. They said, it won't happen. My first own flat 400 km far away from my parents and so on.
    But it happend! I did it too. In 2008 I got my job and moved~
    ^___^

    So we can both be proud of that!


    +
    Is the shirt you wear on the second picture from Cyberdog?
    I've worn cyber-outfits and clothes for a long time! (In 2007 and the beginning of 2008, I think)


    What I can see from your rooms in the picture looks great! I like modern room style.


    I've seen HP 7.2 too! Actually I went to an big event with my sister. We watched ALL moved one after another in a very big cinema. It took 27 hours. That was crazy, but very cool!
    I've cried too.
    I read the books in my childhood. Kind of growed up with them. So it's normal to react like that.


    The last 3 pictures are very cool! I like your style.


    I know what you think about posting pictures here! I go crazy because of that! It works like accident, where the picture is in the end!


    I am waiting for the video~
    But I can wait longer, yes. ^__^


    I wish you a good night and a nice day tomorrow.

    VastaaPoista