perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2011

np: gothika - hair cut millennium

tall, dark and handsome

i've been thinking of making a video posting for this blog. my english is horribly rusty though, i haven't spoken it in a while, but i'll do my best... but now i thought i'd ask you guys if you're even interested in seeing me on video.
and if you are, what would you like me to talk about? aks me questions, suggest topics, anything. i'm awful at figuring out something to say.
or would you like a tour of my room, whatever might cross your mind.

eyebags for the win

i don't get much comments on this blog which i find a bit sad. i'd love you guys to comment me more! don't be so shy~

now that that's over with, onto other topics!
as i might've mentioned already, i'm going to see dir en grey this summer. what i haven't mentioned is that i got the VIP upgrade for my ticket which means i get earlier entrance to the club and a meet&greet with the band. how excited am i? oh i'm going crazy... yeah.

guess nothing else is new. spam me with comments and tell me your ideas for that video.
i'll go and do my hair now.



-rulla

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi,

    first: I've got my VIP Upgrade for one of the concerts in Germany too! So I know your feeling~

    And now: Yes, I want a video!
    A tour in your room sounds very cool! I would be also interested in your hair - how you style it and so on. What yout inspiration is. If you think about a special person while changing your haircut, or if you mix styles... something like that.

    I also want to know what kind of job allows you that much piercings!
    I have to say: normally, I don't like piercings at all. But the way you wear them makes me think: Oh, cool!

    I am also interested in your styling in clothes. What is your inspiration? Which clothes do you like the most? Do you have a favourite accessory, which you wear very often?
    Or: Your style no-gos? Is there a style you really don't like?

    & do you have tattoos?

    Greetings,

    Tetsujo

    (my blog: tetsujo.blog.de [Only in German, sorry.])

    VastaaPoista
  2. Is it not working with the video?
    (Oh my... difficult sentence. I really have to do english-training!)

    VastaaPoista